Words to Ponder

Time is the coin of your life and only you can determine how it is spent. Be careful or you will let others spend it for you. - Carl Sandburg

Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day!



Lucky Me....I was shocked to get a phone call this morning telling me that school was closed. I have a Green 3 by 3 book project that I have been working on, and used my extra time to finish it....so here it is.  Green is my least favorite color so it really challenged me.  I even tried Mud Puddles which my sister Sher sent me for my birthday.....they are really cool....and come it different colors too! Feels like you are frosting a cake!

1 comment:

  1. wow for not liking green, you sure did nail this project... i love the little dots of red on the tree and i love the little house one.. you are sooo creative... dont know where you got your genes from.... i am not that creative .. maybe dad... lol thanks sandi for sharing your art... love mom

    ReplyDelete