Words to Ponder

Time is the coin of your life and only you can determine how it is spent. Be careful or you will let others spend it for you. - Carl Sandburg

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cleaning can be fun!

The only time cleaning is fun to me....is when I am cleaning my studio. I am discovering all sorts of things I either forgot I had or didn't remember where I put them. I did take some time out to have a little fun but can't wait until I have it all organized. Then the question is....can I keep it organized?? LOL If you have any organizational hints, be sure to post them. This ATC I made and called it "The girl with 50 names" I put a different bead around each one's neck and gave each a different name. I love this girl stamp from Rubber Cottage, and have it in two sizes. It was a project for Artiscape. If you haven't checked out Rubber Cottage you really should...they have some wonderful stamps! Fun Fun Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi, You gave me one of those stamps and I made a card for someone in my one group and they loved it .. i may have to make some today. havent used those in awhile.. I like your idea of going in your studio even if its only for a few minutes and I hope you keep it up you are doing some amazing things.. such talent shouldnt go to waste.. love from your mother

    ReplyDelete