Words to Ponder

Time is the coin of your life and only you can determine how it is spent. Be careful or you will let others spend it for you. - Carl Sandburg

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Make Time - my new motto!

It always puts me in a good mood to work in my studio....so my new motto is to make time every day....even if it is just 15 minutes or so. That should be doable....let's see how long I can keep it up! Here is something I had fun with! Andrea from my Circle of Friends group had sent us coasters and I had a few left over, so I was just goofing off, but I like how it turned out. I just may have to order some of those coasters....they are fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love it.. you will have to give me a class in that technique.. i love it.. i didnt realize you were posting each day sorry from now on i will check it out.. keep up the good work
    love mom aka:marie

    ReplyDelete