Words to Ponder

Time is the coin of your life and only you can determine how it is spent. Be careful or you will let others spend it for you. - Carl Sandburg

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fringed postcards

Thus was the latest project for my Circle of Friends group. Caroline always seems to think outside the box and I'm not sure how she does all she does! This is not the best photo but sort of captures it. I used a postcard that my grandma sent my grandpa from Italy to the U.S. back in the 1920s. Fun project! Thanks Caroline!

2 comments:

  1. I love that your Grandma sent it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with it ... it reminds me of a FAN... you did a great job and you always think outside the box too.. you did GOODDDDDDDDDDDDD
    love mom Your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete